If you own a small business, want to be your own boss, learn more, or just want to network with like-minded individuals.......these spring events will be a wonderful opportunity for you take a jump start on those initiatives.
- Where's the Money- Access to Business Capital Expo
- Saturday, April 16th
- Doubletree Hotel San Diego -- Mission Valley
- Join Valley Economic Development Corporation, ACCION San Diego and CDC Small Business Finance for a day of Education, Resources and Business Growth.
- Expo will include:
- FREE breakfast
- Valuable information from business resource providers and lenders
- One-on-one loan and financing consultation
- Understanding procurement and contracts
- Government loans and incentive options
- Commercial real estate and leasing options
- Business financing options
- Loan Pavilion
What is the Loan Pavilion you ask? The loan pavilion is a designated area at the event where business owners can sit one-on-one with a loan consultant to discuss and determine their lending options in a more confidential setting.
- RSVP Here: http://wtmoneysd.eventbrite.com/
- SDBC San Diego Business Showcase
- April 7th
- Del Mar Fairgrounds
- The San Diego Business Showcase and Hispanic Business Showcase has joined forces to organize one of the best business networking events in the San Diego County Area in 2011. The ultimate business showcase is a great opportunity to:
- Connect with business owners from around the region
- Build business relationships and strategic partnerships
- Grow your business
- Get Your Ticket Here: http://sdbusinessshowcase.com/
- San Diego Micro Finance Summit
- April 28th
- University of San Diego
- Held at the Joan B. Kroc institute at the University of San Diego, the 2011 San Diego Microfinance Summit will be an all day event that features:
- Keynote speakers from the microfinance industry
- An opportunity to meet and support local microfinance clients
- The best microfinance networking of the year.
- Register Here: http://sdmicrofinance.org/the-summit/
- Microfinance USA Conference
- May 23-24th
- New York, New York
- Microfinance USA is the conference where the nation's leading microfinance champions exchange ideas and information that set the agenda for the future of the field.
- Join the conversation with expert practitioners, top investors, and frontline researchers to explore and expand microfinance in the U.S.
- For More Information Visit: http://www.microfinanceusaconference.org/home
For more information on upcoming events from our partners please see the links below events. If you would like more information about ACCION, then please visit us at http://www.accionsandiego.org