Access to capital is a major problem for start ups and businesses trying to expand. We begin with an idea, or a business plan, but may quickly realize the need for capital for things such as:
- Renting an Office Space
- Buying Computers and Equipment
- Maintaining, Expanding Inventory
- Hiring Employees
- Acquiring Expensive Licensing and Certifications
- Business Expansion in General
This leaves many small business owners asking "Where's The Money?!"
Join Valley Economic Development Corporation, ACCION San Diego and CDC Small Business Finance for a day of Education, Resources and Business Growth.
Expo will include:
- FREE breakfast
- Valuable information from business resource providers and lenders
- One-on-one loan and financing consultation
- Panel: Understanding procurement and contracts
- Panel: Government loans and incentive options
- Panel: Commercial real estate and leasing options
- Panel: Business financing options
- Loan Pavilion
What is the Loan Pavilion you ask? The loan pavilion is a designated area at the event where business owners can sit one-on-one with a loan consultant to discuss and determine their lending options in a more confidential setting.
Register today-$10 and includes lunch!
Visit http://wtmoneysd.eventbrite.com/ to register!
Events like this are hard to come by, and if you help us spread the word, by mentioning @VEDC_business you can receive a FREE registration!